Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Product Development - Week 1

Last night was our first Product Development class with Professor Bruce. I don't think that I'm the only one not quite ready to return to class this quarter...

Important info:
Room: 503 - very cold. All of my Starbucks shall be hot venti soy Chai lattes this quarter.

Professor: Wayne Bruce

Text: The Business of Fashion: Designing, Manufacturing and Marketing, 2nd. edition. Used, this text is about $70. I have a copy lent to me by Denise Saunders, if anyone wants to borrow it for photocopying. Not my favorite text so far.

Syllabus: is on Blackboard under "Course Documents". Course consists of three tests, scheduled every four weeks and one oral presentation due Week 7 (May 16th). For the presentation, you can work alone or with one partner.

Lecture: course introduction; Cost Sheet

Homework: review Cost Sheet from text on page ???.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one who got a rude awakening last evening! I need a few more weeks... : (

Thankfully, I got my angels to rock wit! (and you too bosley!)

Looking forward to seeing you all again tonight!

***strikes angel pose***

...and I'm out!